FSA Council: Christian Development
FSA Council is made up of chairs of all of its committees and meets once a month.
You can have a hand in how the church is run.
Are you an educator yourself or perhaps interested in how members of all ages learn about the tenets of the Christian church? Do you have a sensitivity for the different ways that people of different ages learn best? Do you want to have a hand in building and maintaining FSA's CD program? We need you on this committee!
Members are resonsible for mounting and evaluating programs and ensuring that adequate resources are provided. Normally, membership is drawn from those who already have a role in the following church CD activities:
- Nursery (during Sunday worship service)
- Church School (during Sunday worship service)
- Teens in Transit (TNT) (during Sunday worship service)
- God Squad (during Sunday worship service and at other special times)
- Adult Bible Studies (Sunday at 9 am and Thursday at 10:00 am)
- Movie Nights (usually held monthly at 7am - see bulletin for details of movies and dates)
- Confirmation Class (see schedule in the bulletin)
- Moms & Tots (11 am on the second and fourth Fridays of each month for new moms and their kiddies to have a time of fellowship)
- Special learning events throughout the year: labyrinth, Proudfoot Lecture, adult CD series, meditation times. (See the bulletin or the web for details, times and date.)
The committee meets the second Tuesday of each month at 7 pm except in the summer. Participating "in the trenches" in various CD activities can take up extra time.
For the current year, the membership includes:
- Allyson Watson (chair)
- Nancy Howard
- Chris Lindsay
- Susan McKane
- Katie Glaves
- Glenda Robinson
- Chris Silcox
- Monique Silcox
- Michael Feeney
- Jo Ann Silcox
- Heather Lake
- Jane Dockrill (ex officio)